22 Jun Work Based Learning Coordinator (This is a 100/120 day Position)
Work Based Learning Coordinator (This is a 100/120 day Position)
To apply, please download and complete either the PDF or Word application form.Download Application (PDF) Download Application (Word)
Reports to: Donnie Frazier, CTE Director
Job Goal: To provided students instructional opportunities for leadership development, personal growth, and career success. Instruction is delivered through three major components:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and a Tennessee Teaching License. Instructor will be required to complete Tennessee Department of Education Work Based Learning Instructor Training.
Brief Description of Duties:
- Plans, implements, and markets the work-based learning (WBL).
- Develops and implements policies for the WBL program that meet DOE requirements.
- Recruits, enrolls, and monitors students in the WBL programs.
- Plans and assists in the development of the work-based learning handbook, guide, or brochure.
- Conducts orientation for students identified for the work-based learning programs.
- Conducts sessions with career technical education and academic instructors on trends in the work force and training needs identified by the work-based learning site.
- Trains work-based learning site supervisors on procedures.
- Monitors work sites to ensure that quality training is taking place.
- Coordinates communication of work-based learning “success stories” with Doe and CTE Advisory Committee.
- Works with Business/Industry Partners to ensure that all work-based learning sites are safe and in compliance with OSHA standards and site visits are conducted as required.
- Ensures that all work positions are documented with a site agreement and student specific agreement and that necessary signatures have been acquired.
- Ensures that all documentation reflective of work-based learning assignment has been completed including, but not limited to, Training Achievement Record, periodic evaluations and time sheets.
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
- Complies with all State, Federal, And TDOE guidelines.
- Models’ appropriate employability skills for dress, language, and work habits.
Apply immediately to CTE Director Donnie Frazier, job will be posted until filled. Applications will be taken until the position is filled. Applicants must have an application on file at the Central Office. You can submit an application to Melanie Eslinger [email protected] and Donnie Frazier [email protected].
Donnie Frazier, CTE Director
305 Hedrick Drive
Newport, TN 37821
THE COCKE COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“It is the policy of the Cocke County School System not to discriminate on the basis of sex, color, race, and national origin, creed, age, and marital status, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment policies as required by Title VI and VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973”.
Casey Kelley, Affirmative Action Coordinator
|Job Category||Certified Professional Staff|