08 Jun Night Time Custodial Position Full-Time (CCHS)
Night Time Custodial Position Full-Time (CCHS)
Reports to: Principal
The following statements help to clarify the job responsibilities of a custodian:
- Hours 2:00 pm-10:30pm
- Maintain floors in a clean state by sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, and waxing them.
- Empty and clean trash receptacles.
- Clean, sanitize, and supply bathrooms.
- Clean and service custodial equipment as needed.
- Perform minor repairs on furniture, buildings, and equipment.
- Report any safety, sanitary, or fire hazards to the administrator.
- Lock and unlock windows, doors, and gates.
- Ensure grounds areas are clean and orderly.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Familiar with operating, caring for, and storing custodial equipment and supplies.
Cocke County High School is seeking a night time custodian. This position is an 12 month full time custodial position in Annex Building. The applicant has to be able to lift fifty pounds and work without direct oversight, have a physical exam, and pass a TBI background check. If interested, call Gail Burchette at 423-623-8718 or email her at [email protected]
216 Hedrick Drive
Newport, TN 37821
THE COCKE COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“It is the policy of the Cocke County School System not to discriminate on the basis of sex, color, race, and national origin, creed, age, and marital status, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment policies as required by Title VI and VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973”.
Casey Kelley, Affirmative Action Coordinator
|Job Category||Classified Staff|